- A sweet French red wine.More example sentences
- But in the '20s, she was known as the best dancer in London, and as she got older she liked to have a gin and Dubonnet every day.
- Well, the quick answer is gin and Dubonnet, which she consumes in generous quantities every lunchtime.
- Born in Paris in 1846, Dubonnet results from the alliance of wines from the south of France, with spices and plants matured over several years.
from the name of a family of French wine merchants.
More definitions of DubonnetDefinition of Dubonnet in:
- The British & World English dictionary