- A door divided into two parts horizontally, allowing one half to be shut and the other left open.More example sentences
- A Dutch door is a swinging door made in two parts.
- She decked it out with family memorabilia-shutters from her parents' home, the brass letter A from their old retail store on the Dutch door, and the toy-size lantern that acts as a porch light, a remnant of her mother's childhood playhouse.
- It can also still function as a garage thanks to a set of glass-paneled Dutch doors opening on the plywood-paneled office side.
More definitions of Dutch doorDefinition of Dutch door in:
- The British & World English dictionary