- A large African goose that has a dark patch around the eye, pink bill and legs, and either reddish-brown or grayish-brown upper parts.
More example sentences
- Alopochen aegyptiacus, family Anatidae
- In their tropical African home Egyptian geese frequent rivers, marshes and lakes resorting to a wide range of nesting sites.
- The water birds hovering around the lake include pelicans, spoonbills, Egyptian geese and hammerkops.
- Herons, Egyptian geese, stilts and sandpipers are already frequent visitors to the site.
More definitions of Egyptian gooseDefinition of Egyptian goose in:
- The British & World English dictionary