- Rich European socialites, especially those living or working in the US.More example sentences
- Americans have come to think of Europeans as largely Eurotrash (a hyperavaricious subset of the hyperavaricious).
- This is especially a problem in New York, which tends to attract great musicians the way the Whitney attracts Eurotrash, and where close quarters, small apartments and thin walls conspire to make even faint sounds unexpectedly audible.
- You know, the late '90s British act that embraced brassy Eurotrash more than their peers' guitar riffs, in the spirit of bands like Saint Etienne?
More definitions of EurotrashDefinition of Eurotrash in:
- The British & World English dictionary