- short for female-to-male ( sense 2 of the adjective). an FTM transsexualMore example sentences
- I dated an FTM transsexual for a year and a half.
- He came to understand himself as FTM, or female-to-male, identified.
- I met Zachery in Amsterdam, where he was undergoing various stages of FTM [female to male] surgery.
nounBack to top
- short for female-to-male. the books shed light on the lived experiences of FTMs in AmericaMore example sentences
- Walking out the door after the end of the meeting one of the girls turned to me and said that she had thought I was an FTM when I first came in.
- The panel features two FTMs, the wife of an FTM, and a psychologist who specializes in transgender issues.
- I'm a 19-year-old FTM who identifies as queer.
More definitions of FTMDefinition of FTM in:
- The British & World English dictionary