abbreviation• informal , chiefly North American
- For the win, used typically in electronic communication as an expression of affirmation or strong approval: even though this is the pre-season you can’t count out the revenge factor—Arizona FTW!More example sentences
- Had lunch at Swensens (1 for 1 treats ftw!)
- My most loved post was this one, mainly because of its sensationalist headline: Headlines ftw.
- I hate using 'view source' and searching through code; overlay FTW!
1980s: originally in motorcyclists' slang, as an abbreviation of fuck the world.
More definitions of FTWDefinition of FTW in:
- The British & World English dictionary