- 1Spend time using the social networking website Facebook: If the boss knew how much time you spent shopping online or Facebooking, do you think he or she would be happy?More example sentences
- She also blogs and Facebooks, or whatever the verb is.
- They haven't Facebooked.
- I was facebooking a lot between chapters also.
- 1.1 [with object] Contact (someone) via Facebook: Jean Facebooked me laterMore example sentences
- Here in Athens, GA (college town) it has become the social norm to ask people if you can facebook them.
- The first person who tweets me or Facebooks me a picture of it in an airport, I'm going to send you a free copy, autographed.
- Added to this, a friend from my primary school, who I've not talked to for 18 years, Facebooked me today to arrange a coffee catch up.
- More example sentences
- Of course some young Facebookers are annoyed by the older generation's encroachment on their territory.
- Within hours, I had nearly 150 bloggers, Tweeters, and Facebookers volunteering to participate.
- You can even choose to 'block' any fellow Facebooker who becomes bothersome.
early 21st century: from Facebook, the proprietary name of the social networking website..
More definitions of FacebookDefinition of Facebook in:
- The British & World English dictionary