(also Fehling's reagent)
- An alkaline solution of copper(II) sulfate and a tartrate, used in a laboratory test for sugars.More example sentences
- Some are remembered by association with useful substances, like Fehling's solution, or Glauber's salt.
- The galactomannan was obtained from the alkali-soluble fraction by selective precipitation (Fehling's reagent).
- Fructose gives a positive test with Fehling's solution too.
More definitions of Fehling's solutionDefinition of Fehling's solution in:
- The British & World English dictionary