- A relatively trivial or minor problem or frustration (implying a contrast with serious problems such as those that may be experienced in the developing world): it’s a First World problem, but still if you’re staying at a 5-star resort you expect some decent serviceMore example sentences
- A first world problem, sure ... But a problem nonetheless.
- Someone, somewhere, is playing the world’s smallest violin for my first-world problems.
- It’s a first world problem to be sure, but that doesn’t make tangled headphone cords any less annoying.
More definitions of First World problemDefinition of First World problem in:
- The British & World English dictionary