- A pattern of bricks in a wall in which each course consists of alternate headers and stretchers.More example sentences
- A Flemish bond is created by courses of alternating stretchers and headers, with every header centered over a stretcher above and below.
- The original five-bay facade is two-and-a-half stories high and faced with glazed header bricks laid in a Flemish bond.
- The brickwork is laid in Flemish bond with a molded brick water table.
More definitions of Flemish bondDefinition of Flemish bond in:
- The British & World English dictionary