- A title or form of address for an unmarried German-speaking woman, especially a young woman: Fräulein WinkelmannMore example sentences
- It was hard to tell these days when a lady was a Fräulein or a Frau.
- Then she wondered, why did people always have to question her to ask if she was a Fräulein of a Frau?
- Ordinarily, the girls present would have no interest in such stories, but Fräulein Eva was gifted, and wove wonderful images through the thoughts of her audience.
German, diminutive of Frau.
More definitions of FräuleinDefinition of Fräulein in:
- The British & World English dictionary