- 1.1 (also Frankenstein's monster) [as noun] A thing that becomes terrifying or destructive to its maker.More example sentences
- No matter how tight the American grip on this trial, there's a risk that it will turn into a Frankenstein's monster.
- It is a monstrosity reminiscent of Blair's Dome and Frankenstein's monster.
- People hate to admit it, but the City created most of these corporate Frankensteins.
More definitions of FrankensteinDefinition of Frankenstein in:
- The British & World English dictionary