- A woman’s hairstyle in which the hair is tucked into a vertical roll down the back of the head.More example sentences
- Charlie brushed her fingers through her hair, absent-mindedly disturbing the French twist she had so carefully made.
- She was pretty and slender, her sleek reddish-blond hair in a French twist, with high cheekbones accented with a little peach blush and long, dark lashes.
- I made my way to the bathroom where I fished through piles of hair accessories until I found my giant clip with which I fastened my hair in a French twist.
More definitions of French twistDefinition of French twist in:
- The British & World English dictionary