noun (plural Frenchmen)
- A person, especially a man, who is French by birth or descent.More example sentences
- Far from blending in as an ordinary Frenchman among Frenchmen, he himself, a black Martiniquan, was always visible and distinct.
- They were criticising a Frenchman for being French, which is like moaning that a beach is too sandy.
- It is something he possessed by birth through virtue of being a Frenchman and for other equally potent but less tangible reasons.
More definitions of FrenchmanDefinition of Frenchman in:
- The British & World English dictionary