noun (plural Frenchwomen)
- A female who is French by birth or descent.More example sentences
- A few female instructors, all native Frenchwomen, conducted the excellent French-language instruction.
- Now fluent in French, and having been married to a Frenchwoman for more than 50 years, he must surely qualify as a Francophile.
- While an undergraduate, he met Jeannine Marty, a Frenchwoman, on a train journey from the south of France to Paris; they married a year later, when he qualified.
More definitions of FrenchwomanDefinition of Frenchwoman in:
- The British & World English dictionary