- A garment consisting of a narrow strip of cloth that covers the genitals and is attached to a waistband, worn as underwear or by striptease performers.More example sentences
- A similar range of underwear, including a G-string and padded bras, was removed from the catalogue.
- The G-strings and plunging necklines - I'll never let my daughter shop alone.
- Some spider thongs, suspender G-strings, and skimpy tops come with the warning ‘these aren't for everyone.’
More definitions of G-stringDefinition of G-string in:
- The British & World English dictionary