- short for Generation X. Gen X entered a slow job market with a mountain of debtMore example sentences
- Part of being Gen X is not wanting to be an employee, wanting to be the boss.
- Of course, Gen X's prosperity was heightened, in large part, by a boom economy.
- The distance between early boomers and the later, punk end of the generation may be as vast as between Boomers and Gen X.
- More example sentences
- Unlike older generations, Gen Xers are more willing to mix styles.
- It's too early to measure any Gen Xer, no matter how successful they are, without the benefit of time.
- From our vantage point, the stereotype of the Gen Xer as "cynical" gets flipped.
More definitions of Gen XDefinition of Gen X in:
- The British & World English dictionary