- A member of Generation X (born in the 1960s and 1970s): Also called Xer. of the 1,000 Gen Xers polled, 68 percent said they owned their homesMore example sentences
- Very importantly, Xers have a 'balanced' approach to work, giving equal status to their personal and professional lives.
- Xers also have been the beneficiaries of the low interest rates that have prevailed since the mid-'90s.
- Xers consider each job as an opportunity for learning, growth, and career advancement and may leave if they feel they are stagnating.
More definitions of Gen XerDefinition of Gen Xer in:
- The British & World English dictionary