- A member of Generation Y (born in the 1980s and 1990s): Also called millennial. Gen Yers have no memory of life without computers and the InternetMore example sentences
- Gen Yers make up about 18 percent of the telecom giant's workforce, and 56 percent have flexible work schedules - a key factor.
- Just how attached are Gen Yers to their smartphones and social media?
- I'm an events planner at a large university (and a Gen Yer), and I can tell you that age has nothing to do with the ability to be polite and RSVP.
More definitions of Gen YerDefinition of Gen Yer in:
- The British & World English dictionary