- A member of Generation X (born from the early 1960s to mid 1970s): as a Generation Xer I have come to the conclusion that the politicians have let a whole generation downMore example sentences
- If you can remember when man first walked on the moon then it is likely that your attitude to new technology is different from a Generation Xer or Net-Generation member who think it all began with the first Star Wars movie.
- However, should your company be one that provides training, the Generation Xers may not leave so quickly.
- The potential talent and creativity of Generation Xers has a hard sugar-coating of destructive self-love.
More definitions of Generation XerDefinition of Generation Xer in:
- The British & World English dictionary