- A straight nose that continues the line of the forehead without a dip.More example sentences
- Troy was a tall, slightly tanned, and well-muscled boy with curly brown hair, a long Grecian nose, and large, expressive eyebrows.
- To the left walks Edwin, with hyacinthine locks, and a thoroughly classical type of face, and Grecian nose.
- Will she have a Grecian nose, or one tip-tilted like the petal of a rose?
More definitions of Grecian noseDefinition of Grecian nose in:
- The British & World English dictionary