- another term for hydrogen bomb.More example sentences
- The first United States explosion of an H-bomb, or hydrogen bomb, took place in 1952.
- Beginning in the early 1950s, atomic bombs were used as detonators for the most powerful explosives of all, thermonuclear hydrogen bombs, or H-bombs.
- The acts on this collection grew up under the shadow of the H-bomb, the atomic bomb, the nuclear missile but were also introduced to space travel, to television, to the computer.
More definitions of H-bombDefinition of H-bomb in:
- The British & World English dictionary