noun (plural Habaneros)North American
- A small chili pepper that is the hottest variety available. Also called Scotch bonnet.More example sentences
- The hottest varieties are the Mexican Habanero, Caribbean Early Scotch Bonnet, Thai Bird's Eye and Indonesian Lombok.
- I have three nice ones - Harissa, Habanero and Honey.
- Day 1 starts with Habanero pepper-infused vodka Martinis upon arrival.
Spanish, literally 'of Havana'.
More definitions of HabaneroDefinition of Habanero in:
- The British & World English dictionary