- The night of October 31, the eve of All Saints' Day, commonly celebrated by children who dress in costume and solicit candy or other treats door-to-door.More example sentences
- Mr Voillat died after falling from the Royal Prince boat during a Hallowe'en party last October.
- At Hallowe'en I'd look vaguely spooky, and on Bonfire Night I'd have some papier mache excuse for a Guy.
- Mischief Night may originally have been associated with Hallowe'en itself.
More definitions of HalloweenDefinition of Halloween in:
- The British & World English dictionary