- A type of electronic organ.More example sentences
- Instead, there was a Hammond organ, Mellotron, Fender Rhodes and Barbieri's collection of analog synths, which includes a Prophet 5 and a Roland System 700.
- They take centre stage among a small eclectic ensemble of instruments, including two Hammond organs, electrically amplified violin and vibraphones.
- Acoustic guitar, piano, harmonica, Hammond organ all flow in and out of the mix, the melodies are slow burning, the musicianship expert.
1930s: named after Laurens Hammond (1895–1973), American mechanical engineer.
More definitions of Hammond organDefinition of Hammond organ in:
- The British & World English dictionary