- A steel-stringed guitar in which a characteristic glissando effect is produced by sliding a metal bar along the strings as they are plucked.More example sentences
- Then there is Buffalos, which takes trip-hop and cracks it like an egg over sliding eastern strings and melting Hawaiian guitars.
- Felini's pickup truck features country-style music with plectrum and Hawaiian guitars potently combined with Kurt Weill-like melodies.
- With its whispery French-accented vocals from an ethereal goddess, Hawaiian guitars, exotic percussion and acres of reverb, ‘Tiki Mix’ is an incomparable sigh of a track.
More definitions of Hawaiian guitarDefinition of Hawaiian guitar in:
- The British & World English dictionary