Definition of Hispanic American in English:
A US citizen or resident of Hispanic descent.
- African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans have a higher risk of stroke than nonHispanic whites.
- Nearly 60 percent of Hispanic Americans are of Mexican descent.
- African Americans, Hispanic Americans, women, and laborers all can attest to this fact.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to or denoting Hispanic Americans.
- McKay likes to entertain the possibility that he may have been Hispanic American because ‘then you might get some native American, too‘.
- Robinson said the company was considering ways to broaden its media reach and better target diverse audiences like the burgeoning Hispanic American community.
- In all, 27 minority office-seekers, predominantly Hispanic American, received money, mostly small donations.
Definition of Hispanic American in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.