- 1.1The US movie industry and the lifestyles of the people associated with it: he was never seduced by the glitz and money of HollywoodMore example sentences
- Her novel was a worldwide hit and was made into a Hollywood film.
- His colourful and controversial lifestyle made him sound like a character in a Hollywood film.
- Between them they portray a host of colourful characters in a small Irish village all wanting to be extras in a Hollywood film.
More definitions of HollywoodDefinition of Hollywood in:
- The British & World English dictionary