noun• trademark , chiefly North American
- A type of four-wheel-drive all-terrain military vehicle.More example sentences
- He's at risk of getting mortared, and he has to move with the military in armored Humvees.
- That bomb directed against U.S. military Humvees as they drove past.
- A U.S. military convoy of Humvees came under attack just a short while ago.
1980s: alteration, from the initials of high-mobility multipurpose vehicle.
More definitions of HumveeDefinition of Humvee in:
- The British & World English dictionary