(also Icelandic poppy)
- A tall poppy that is widely cultivated for its colorful flowers and suitability for cutting, native to arctic and north temperate regions.
More example sentences
- Papaver nudicaule, family Papaveraceae
- From sixpacks, try calendula, Iceland poppies, pansies, primroses, snapdragons, stock, or violas.
- Clarkias, Iceland poppies, pansies, and stock can't stand intense summer heat.
- Interplant pink ranunculus with salmon Iceland poppy and red-purple pansies, and accent with a few yellow and pink English primroses.
More definitions of Iceland poppyDefinition of Iceland poppy in:
- The British & World English dictionary