- another term for gaur.More example sentences
- The region is rich in biodiversity and also home to about 50 tigers, hundreds of wild Indian elephants, Indian bison, leopards, and many types of birds.
- Gaur, the rare Indian bison, are easy to see here.
- Apart from the herds of grazing deer, there were Gaur or Indian bison, hordes of monkeys, and peacocks dotting the landscape with gorgeous colour.
More definitions of Indian bisonDefinition of Indian bison in:
- The British & World English dictionary