nounchiefly North American
- 1Any primitive corn with colorful variegated kernels, dried and used for decoration.More example sentences
- At any farmer's market you'll find decorative Indian corn with its pale yellow and dark red, brown, and black kernels, as well as rows of mums with their petals in rainbows of bright earth tones.
- Corn stalks, and Indian corn are decorative touches that add so much to areas around your home.
- There's popcorn for popping, flint corn for grinding into cornmeal, sweet corn for corn on the cob, and Indian corn for harvest celebrations.
- 1.1 another term for corn1.
More definitions of Indian cornDefinition of Indian corn in:
- The British & World English dictionary