- Meal ground from corn.More example sentences
- He ate simple meals, his diet consisting mostly of rye, Indian meal, potatoes, rice, a little pork, salt and molasses.
- For breakfast, we used to get Indian meal - it was a kind of yellow meal - two slices of bread with lard and tea with no sugar.
- Happy roosting chicks, fed on layers of mash, Indian meal and corn, they produce a daily supply of eggs, with yolks as orange as the setting sun.
More definitions of Indian mealDefinition of Indian meal in:
- The British & World English dictionary