- another term for kaon.More example sentences
- Scientists were expecting it to decay into a K-meson.
- And observing a decay mode with a branching ratio on the order of 3E - 11 requires a prodigious number of K-mesons in order to achieve the desired sensitivity.
- The surprising feature, however, was something that was not seen: the neutral K-meson was never seen to decay into an electron and a positron.
More definitions of K-mesonDefinition of K-meson in:
- The British & World English dictionary