- Korean pop music: the band has a style that mixes European music and K-pop [as modifier]: K-pop fansMore example sentences
- South Korean entertainment products, such as popular music known as K-Pop, have been one of the country's fastest growing exports, winning fans throughout Asia, including Japan.
- The ethnic fusion sound of Second Moon, a newly formed world music band, has surprised those who have sought anything but K-pop and hard techno in Korea.
- Or if you fancy something totally different, Koreana (behind Kendals) is a sweet family run place with authentic Korean cuisine - even down to the beer and the K-pop on the stereo.
More definitions of K-popDefinition of K-pop in:
- The British & World English dictionary