- A type of rifle or submachine gun made in Russia, especially the AK-47 assault rifle.More example sentences
- Security forces found three hand guns and a Kalashnikov rifle in the possession of some of the suspects.
- Several Kalashnikov assault rifles were found at the scene.
- I tried to put my money in my bag, but a young police officer thrust his Kalashnikov at me and rifled through my bag.
1970s: named after Mikhail T. Kalashnikov (born 1919), the Russian designer of the weapons.
More definitions of KalashnikovDefinition of Kalashnikov in:
- The British & World English dictionary