- A native or inhabitant of the Falkland Islands: like many of the 3,000 other Kelpers, he is a descendant of 19th-century British immigrantsMore example sentences
- Seven generations of Kelpers have made their homes on the remote, wind-swept islands.
- Secure in their home, the islanders, known as Kelpers, are getting on with making money.
- He headed the Falklands Islands Association and the UK Falklands Islands Committee, agitating on behalf of his Kelpers until 1988.
More definitions of KelperDefinition of Kelper in:
- The British & World English dictionary