- A small yellowish lime with a sharp flavor.More example sentences
- It's the color produced by mixing the juice of Key limes with egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and grated lime peel, then frothing and cooling the whole concoction.
- Enrobed in fine chocolate are fillings infused with Tahitian vanilla bean, Key limes, lavender buds, Australian candied ginger, and more.
- I prefer Key limes to Persian limes, but in the Greater Washington area they are often hard to find.
named after the Florida Keys.
More definitions of Key limeDefinition of Key lime in:
- The British & World English dictionary