- 1Used as a name or form of address for God.More example sentences
- For all pennies are stamped with the image of the King, just as all men bear the image of the King of Kings.
- May Her Majesty enter into glory in the court of the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.
- God is Lord Almighty, Omnipotent King, Lion of Judah, Rock of Ages, Prince of Peace, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Provider, Protector, Paternal Leader, Ruling Lord and Reigning King of all the universe.
- 1.1(In the Christian Church) used as a name or form of address for Jesus Christ.More example sentences
- In place of the crown of thorns He wears a crown of glory and on his robe and on His thigh a name written King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- Farewell, and may Christ King of Kings save you my sweetest for eternity.
- Cholera was the anti-Christ, Satan posing as the King of Kings.
- 1.2A title assumed by certain kings who rule over lesser kings.More example sentences
- Ramesses the Great, King of Kings, is traditionally believed to be the Pharaoh of the Israelite Exodus from Egypt.
- My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings, gaze on my work, ye mighty, and despair.
- It is in the life of Yayati, King of Kings, that we find the guidance we need.
More definitions of King of KingsDefinition of King of Kings in:
- The British & World English dictionary