Definition of Kremlinology in English:
The study and analysis of Soviet or Russian policies.
- In contrast, the realist explanation is simple, straightforward, and requires no Kremlinology.
- And all of a sudden, the old art of Kremlinology is back.
- With the caveat that, like Kremlinology, Jakarta-watching is anything but an exact science, there are three possible scenarios.
- Example sentences
- There has always been a school of Kremlinologists who scorn such evidence.
- His answer attracted the sort of textual scrutiny that Kremlinologists used to apply to the utterances of Soviet leaders.
- Like Kremlinologists of the past, people are now analyzing Google's every move the way they once followed Microsoft.
Definition of Kremlinology in:
- British & World English dictionary