Definition of Kurdish in English:
The Iranian language of the Kurds.
- It remains a Kurdish stronghold with most people speaking Kurdish as their first language.
- It will have two main languages, Arabic and Kurdish, and will be a federal state.
- However, most Kurds raised in southeastern Turkey speak Kurdish as well as Turkish.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to the Kurds or their language.
- There were no demands by the Kurdish parties or Sistani that he be captured immediately.
- So far the Kurdish areas have been relatively quiet, with the exception of Kirkuk.
- Has that been worked out, or is there still tension within the Kurdish community?
Definition of Kurdish in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia