Definition of Kurdish in English:
The Iranian language of the Kurds.
- It remains a Kurdish stronghold with most people speaking Kurdish as their first language.
- It will have two main languages, Arabic and Kurdish, and will be a federal state.
- However, most Kurds raised in southeastern Turkey speak Kurdish as well as Turkish.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to the Kurds or their language.
- There were no demands by the Kurdish parties or Sistani that he be captured immediately.
- So far the Kurdish areas have been relatively quiet, with the exception of Kirkuk.
- Has that been worked out, or is there still tension within the Kurdish community?
Words that rhyme with Kurdishprudish • goodish
Definition of Kurdish in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.