- 1.1 (also listserv) An electronic mailing list.More example sentences
- From 1996 to 1999 the course was conducted through an e-mail listserv.
- Anyone has a chance of turning his or her personal listserv, blog or Web site into a node that will be in effect, and quite likely for a very limited time, an institution as powerful as any of the more stable ones of the past.
- I was thinking of bad timing (although, thankfully, without mortality involved) last week when a listserv I'm on received an email from one of our members.
More definitions of LISTSERVDefinition of LISTSERV in:
- The British & World English dictionary