noun[often as modifier]
- A 4G mobile communications standard: users of the LTE network should see data speeds that are up to 10 times faster than the current 3G networkMore example sentences
- "Technology is often over-hyped, but in the case of LTE, we've been pleased every step of the way by the capabilities."
- They would be the first UK network to run LTE services.
- The first generation of LTE will offer speeds at up to 100 Mbps, according to the Commission.
early 21st century: abbreviation of Long Term Evolution.
More definitions of LTEDefinition of LTE in:
- The British & World English dictionary