- A public holiday or day of festivities held in honor of working people, in the US and Canada on the first Monday in September, in many other countries on May 1.More example sentences
- Point out that some people have to work on Labor Day and some don't.
- Although many may think Labour Day celebrations are a relatively recent phenomenon, the Canadian history of this annual holiday dates back almost a hundred years.
- Everything is so front-loaded that I don't think waiting till Labor Day is smart.
More definitions of Labor DayDefinition of Labor Day in:
- The British & World English dictionary