- 1The supper eaten by Jesus and his disciples on the night before the Crucifixion, as recorded in the New Testament and commemorated by Christians in the Eucharist.More example sentences
- The Eucharist represents the Last Supper, the final meal that Jesus shared with His disciples.
- It was the promise that Jesus had made to them on the night of the Last Supper - the promise of the Holy Spirit's coming to them to help and comfort them in His absence.
- What did Jesus teach his disciples at the Last Supper?
More definitions of Last SupperDefinition of Last Supper in:
- The British & World English dictionary