- trademark for chlordiazepoxide.More example sentences
- A group of tranquillisers called benzodiazepines including drugs such as Valium, Librium and Diazepam were often involved.
- Since Librium is a long-acting drug, it's quite possible that Thomas' agitation was caused by some withdrawal symptoms which are typically delayed in onset.
- Barbiturates and tranquilizers such as Librium and Valium are categorized in this class.
1960s: of unknown origin.
More definitions of LibriumDefinition of Librium in:
- The British & World English dictionary