- A horse of a fine white breed used especially in displays of dressage.More example sentences
- She and I train a variety of breeds - mostly Lipizzaners, Andalusians, and warmbloods.
- If you're a devotee of the classic skills of haute école horsemanship, then the famed Lippizaner horses at the Winter Riding School are not to be missed.
- There are loving descriptions of the dancing white Lippizaner horses of the Spanish Riding School.
early 20th century: from German, from Lippiza, site of the former Austrian Imperial stud near Trieste.
More definitions of LipizzanerDefinition of Lipizzaner in:
- The British & World English dictionary