- 1Livonian adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- Sami is a Finno-Ugric language that is most closely related to Finnish, Estonian, Livonian, Votic, and several other little-known languages.
- His campaigns in the west during the Livonian war were less successful and ended in defeat and renewed isolation from the West.
- There are three main Latvian dialects: Central (which is used as the basis for written Latvian), East, and Livonian.
Words that rhyme with LivoniaAmazonia, ammonia, Antonia, Babylonia, begonia, bonier, Catalonia, catatonia, Cephalonia, Estonia, Ionia, Laconia, Macedonia, mahonia, Patagonia, pneumonia, pogonia, Rondônia, sinfonia, Snowdonia, valonia, zirconia
Definition of Livonia in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.