- A sexually precocious young girl.More example sentences
- If her girls have been compared to prepubescent Lolitas, her seniors seem just as coy, if comically spry.
- In a little table in the corner, some very doll-like Lolitas were sitting and chatting on their cell phones.
- It is true that teenage mags can be vile little publications hellbent on creating a generation of Lolitas, dressed up in sparkly halter-neck frocks and the latest eyeshadow.
from the name of a character in the novel Lolita (1958) by Vladimir Nabokov.
More definitions of LolitaDefinition of Lolita in:
- The British & World English dictionary