- Master sergeant.More example sentences
- With MSgt Blakemore holding open the inspection panel, SSgt Salisbury charged the fire extinguisher and SSgt Hemberger took control of the nozzle and began to fight the fire.
- Had MSgt Iseminger not taken action to ground his aircraft and directed follow-on maintenance, this condition may have had catastrophic results.
- As MSgt Henley got closer, he saw heavy black smoke billowing from around the machine and two workers using a fire extinguisher attempting to put out a fire under the machine.
More definitions of MSgtDefinition of MSgt in:
- The British & World English dictionary